Our worship services are Sundays at 9:30AM.
We are located in Selkirk, Manitoba, just on the south end of town at 106 Sawchuk Drive at Provincial Trunk Highway 9A or Main St, on the west side of the highway (across from the cemetery).
We are part of the Interlake Regional Shared Ministry with Ardal-Geysir, Arborg; St. Peter/St. Cyprian, Teulon; Lundar, Lundar, Selkirk Evangelical Lutheran, Selkirk.
In addition to Sunday morning worship we offer a number of programs:
- Sunday School and Confirmation
- Adults Coming Together to Serve (ACTS) meets at 9:30AM the second and fourth Tuesday from September to May.
- We have contemporary worship each 3rd Sunday of the month.
- A monthly fellowship breakfast on the last Saturday of the month at the Selkirk Golf Course Restaurant at 8:45AM.
- We also support the Selkirk Food Bank, Our Daily Bread Soup Kitchen, Meals on Wheels, and the Red River Churches Refugee Team (RRCRT).